Updates 06-06-2010

Did some slight upgrading to stuff and some configuration changes.
Zend Optimizer 3.3.9 x64 was installed (used to be 3.3.3 x64)
eAccelerator was installed (used to be
I also changed some php.ini settings:
register_argc_argv = ‘Off’
always_populate_raw_post_data = ‘Off’
magic_quotes_gpc = ‘Off’

If you need any of these on you can add them to your .htaccess or please let me know
and I will either turn it back on or direct you how to live without them.

I also did the apt-get and svn updates…

read more

Usage Logs

I did a webalizer configuration audit tonight.
Please check your website’s usage directory aka http://www.mydomain.com/usage.
If you don’t have one please let me know.

If you want it password protected also let me know.
And that should do it for now.

read more